Wednesday, 21 May 2014

GSoC #3

This is one of those moments when you are thankful you averted a big mistake early.
It had slipped my mind that I am supposed to build up on what has already been done.
And I was trying to reinvent the wheel for two days. Sigh! But I learnt something, at least and I am glad I caught my blunder on time.
WW_subsurface is the work done in previous years. I had used a few examples from this but had never set it up fully. I was doing that today. Turns out that I haven't succeeded completely. I ran a few files individually but I need to set up this project again.

No comments:

Post a Comment